. The swallowtail returns in all its glory with the Burton Fish snowboard. Way more than just a throwback, the Fish combines Burton's modern tech with the time-tested, powder-ripping directional shape.
- Tapered directional shape with swallowtail is the ultimate for riding in powder
- Infinite Channel System provides nearly unlimited stance width and angle options
- Powderfly II core with DualZone EGD and Negative Profile
- Triax Response fiberglass and Carbon I-Beam
- Sintered WFO Vision base
- S-Rocker with Elliptical nose
- Grip and Rip edge tuning
- Turn radius: 7.86m
- Weight: 7 lb.
- Made in Austria snowboard, China snowboard cover
- Return information
- Visit our Snowboarding Guide
- US shipments only