. Rossignol's Voodoo SC80 AT skis are primed to take on any terrain you can track down. Designed for 50% piste, 50% backcountry, these are about as versatile as all-mountain skis get.
- Sandwich construction with wood core and titanium laminate supplies serious power
- An 80mm waist has enough width for float in pow without sacrificing turn radius
- Shark Nose powers through crud and harder snow
- Ideal for intermediate, advanced and expert skiers
- Sidecut dimensions: 122/80/109mm
- Turn radius: 13m
- Weight: 7 lb. 8 oz. pr. (based on 165cm)
- Core: Wood
- Edge: Steel
- Made in Spain.
- Size (skier weight): 155cm(100-120 lb.) 160cm(115-135 lb.) 165cm(130-150 lb.) 170cm(145+ lb.)
- Visit our Nordic Skiing Guide