. Dale of Norway’s Amundesen sweater is an ideal way to reduce the bulk of your snowsport attire; Gore Windstopper®
and PTFE resin technology work together, like two layers in one, to halt weather in its tracks.
- Since 1879, Dale of Norway has established itself as the premier manufacturer of fine Nordic sweaters
- Knitwear from Dale is known for its quality, warmth and superior style, which is why it is seen on ski slopes and winter landscapes all over the world
- Snowflake designs on front yoke
- Rib-knit collar is lined with windproof fleece
- Drawcord around bottom hem
- Windstopper® technology warmly insulates without bulk
- PTFE resin finish has extended durability and is snow, water and stain repellent
- Fleece-lined zip hand pockets with logo zipper pulls
- Long sleeves
- Made in Norway
- Unisex sizing, women order one size smaller
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >