. Dynafit updates their celebrated FT 10.0 AT skis with a carbon top sheet and Nano high-speed race base for unbeatable torsional stability and control, even in demanding backcountry conditions.
- One of the best-performing backcountry AT skis on the market
- Excellent for intermediate, advanced and expert ability levels
- Carbon top sheet over lightweight paulownia wood core
- Superb energy transmission for powerful turns
- Sidecut dimensions: 122/88/111mm
- Turn radius: 24.6m
- Weight: 7 lb. 6 oz. pr. (based on 187)
- Core: Paulownia wood
- Edge: Steel
- Made in Austria.
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide