. Joe 105 alpine skis from Head are expert-level, twin-tips that live for fresh backcountry pow and challenging off-piste terrain.
- Carbon jacket for enhanced torsional stability
- Heavy-duty construction
- Twin tips
- Highly transparent UHM base
- Alaska-proven shape
- Sidecut dimensions: 130/104/121mm
- Turn radius: 32.1m
- Weight: 9 lb. pr. (based on 181cm)
- Core: Wood
- Edge: Steel
- Made in Austria
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >