. A soothing mix of tan and blue worsted wool
fibers creates a pallet for year-round style in Hickey Freeman's plaid sport coat, and the company's tailoring standards ensure a superior fit and comfort.
- Smooth, worsted wool is an ideal year-round weight
- From the beginning in 1899, Jacob Freeman and Jeremiah Hickey created a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Lightweight canvas chest piece has shape built into it to withstand repeated dry cleaning and hard wear
- Hand-tailored armholes, shoulder settings, vents, buttonholes and bar tacks for a precise fit that feels like a second skin
- Two-button front
- Center vent
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >