Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by bergyphx from phoenix, az on Saturday, April 09, 2011
Based on 3 reviews:
. Sail through powder, crud, bumps and big turns with Fischer Watea 114 fat alpine skis, which are constructed with I-Beam technology for improved torsion and stability, along with sandwich sidewall construction for excellent grip and smooth running.
- Ideal for powder
- I-Beam technology provides stability
- Powder hull
- Full twin tip
- Rider ability: Advanced-Expert
- Sidecut dimensions: 146/114/128mm
- Turn radius: 27m
- Core: Carbon I-Beam embedded in the wood core for torsional and longitudinal stability with fiberglass skin and sandwich sidewall construction
- Edge: Steel
- 176cm skis:
- Weight recommendation: 140-170 lb.
- Recommended rider height: 5'9"-6'0"
- 186cm skis:
- Weight recommendation: 175 lb.+
- Recommended rider height: 6'0"+
- X13 bindings:
- Versatile, lightweight and durable
- DIN range: 4-13
- Brake width: 115mm
- Total weight: 13 lb. 9 oz. (based on 176cm)
- Made in Austria
- Bindings are not mounted; we recommend that you have your bindings mounted by a certified technician
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >