. Combed from the undercoat of Chinese and Mongolian goats, the plush cashmere
fibers of Johnstons of Elgin's cardigan sweater are dyed, then spun, and finally finished with a wash through soft Highlands water to produce its irresistibly soft hand.
- Johnstons of Elgin is a centuries-old family firm doing business in the far North of Scotland since 1797
- Using the finest cashmere and wool fibers imaginable, fabrics are dyed, spun and washed in supersoft Highlands water for irresistible softness
- Cashmere fibers are hollow to trap heat and naturally insulate without bulky weight
- Attached hood
- Rib-knit hem
- Two-way YKK® zip front
- Length: 21" (based on medium)
- Fabric: Cashmere
- Care: Hand wash, dry flat
- Classic Fit
- Made in United Kingdom
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >