. If you spread Johnstons of Elgin's Circle cardigan sweater out sleeves-down on a flat surface, you'll see that its clever, shawl-like design and curved bottom hem form a perfect circle trimmed in rib-knit.
- Johnstons of Elgin is a centuries-old family firm doing business in the far North of Scotland since 1797
- Using the finest cashmere and wool fibers imaginable, fabrics are dyed, spun and washed in super-soft Highlands water for irresistible softness
- Cashmere fibers were harvested from the undercoat of a cashmere goat
- Open front
- Long sleeves with rib-knit trim
- Length: 26" (based on S/M)
- Fabric: Cashmere
- Care: Hand wash, dry flat
- Classic Fit
- Made in United Kingdom
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >