. Sail through powder, crud, bumps and big turns with Fischer Watea 101 fat alpine skis, which are constructed with I-Beam technology for improved torsion and stability, along with sandwich sidewall construction for excellent grip and smooth running.
- Ideal for powder
- Early-rise tip prevents hooking and grabbing while skiing through crud and chopped powder
- Carbon I-Beam technology provides torsional and longitudinal stability
- Sandwich sidewall construction unifies the milled wood core between two ABS sidewalls for a respectable flex
- Powder hull
- Rider ability: Advanced-Expert
- Sidecut dimensions: 134/101/124mm
- Turn radius: 23m
- Weight: 9 lb. (based on 182)
- Core: Wood core with carbon I-beam imbedded
- Edge: Steel
- Made in Austria
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >