. Get sharp turn initiation, dependable edge-hold and responsive power in a variety of conditions thanks to the All-Terrain Rocker, MOD Monic technology, and Torsion Box Cap Construction of K2’s A.M.P. Shockwave All-Mountain skis.
- Ideal for downhill, groomed terrain and racing
- All-Terrain Rocker has an elevated tip for variable snow performance and camber underfoot for power, energy and edge-hold in firmer conditions
- MOD Monic technology for increased edge hold
- Torsion Box Cap Construction for lightweight, responsive performance
- Triaxial braiding interlocks strands of fiberglass around a milled Fir and Aspen core for great torsional strength that maintains the lively flex pattern of the wood core
- Sidecut dimensions: 119/78/105mm
- Turn radius: 16m
- Weight: 8 lb. pr. (based on 170)
- Core: Wood
- Edge: Steel
- Made in China
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >