. Thanks to high-performance technology like Titanal hubs, metal-laminate Hybritech sidewall construction and a Speed Rocker, you can charge through a variety of snow and conditions on K2’s A.M.P. Charger all-mountain alpine skis.
- Ideal for all-mountain skiing, groomed terrain and moguls
- Titanal hubs are imbedded into the core of the ski for direct power transmission
- Metal-Laminate Hybritech sidewall combines the accuracy and power performance of vertical sidewalls with the light weight and smooth turn initiation of cap construction
- A slightly elevated tip and increased tip length of the Speed Rocker provides effortless initiation and flawless transitions
- Camber along the rest of the running surface delivers race-ski precision, power and edge hold
- Lightweight Aspen and Paulownia wood core
- Sidecut dimensions: 123/74/106mm
- Turn radius: 14m
- Weight: 8 lb. 5 oz. pr. (based on 167)
- Core: Fiberglass and titanium with Aspen and Paulownia wood core
- Edge: Steel
- Made in China
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >