. Recharge your gadgets when you're off the grid and keep thousands of batteries out of the landfill with Brunton's Sync portable power device. The backpack
-friendly design includes a rubberized shell that's impact- and water-resistant and a modular design that allows you to clip the control module onto your pack strap while keeping the power pack in your backpack
- Ideal for backpackers and campers
- Rubberized shell withstands minor impacts and resists water
- Lithium polymer battery can be recharged from a home electrical outlet, your car's power supply or via a computer's USB 2.0 port or with a Brunton solar panel (sold separately)
- Fully charged Sync battery will recharge most cell phones 9 to 10 times, a smart phone 6 to 7 times or a digital music player 11 to 12 times before requiring its own recharge
- Included adapter converts from mini USB female to micro USB male so you can charge your small electronic device
- Backpack-friendly modular design
- Monitor your power usage with the LED display
- Automatic shut-off turns off the Sync when the charging of your electronic device is complete
- Output voltage: 5V (USB 2.0 compatible) with auto shut-off
- Output current: 2000 mA
- Output wattage: 10W
- Battery capacity: 33Wh
- Sync battery pack: ¾x3-½x4-½"
- USB 2.0 plug: 1x5x2"
- Weight: 10.7 oz.
- Material: Rechargeable battery lithium polymer, composite with rubberized shell (waterproof)
- Made in China