About Brunton Sync Portable Power Device
Closeouts. Recharge your gadgets when you're off the grid and keep thousands of batteries out of the landfill with Brunton's Sync portable power device. The backpack-friendly design includes a rubberized shell that's impact- and water-resistant and a modular design that allows you to clip the control module onto your pack strap while keeping the power pack in your backpack.
- Ideal for backpackers and campers
- Rubberized shell withstands minor impacts and resists water
- Lithium polymer battery can be recharged from a home electrical outlet, your car's power supply or via a computer's USB 2.0 port or with a Brunton solar panel (sold separately)
- Fully charged Sync battery will recharge most cell phones 9 to 10 times, a smart phone 6 to 7 times or a digital music player 11 to 12 times before requiring its own recharge
- Included adapter converts from mini USB female to micro USB male so you can charge your small electronic device
- Backpack-friendly modular design
- Monitor your power usage with the LED display
- Automatic shut-off turns off the Sync when the charging of your electronic device is complete
- Output voltage: 5V (USB 2.0 compatible) with auto shut-off
- Output current: 2000 mA
- Output wattage: 10W
- Battery capacity: 33Wh
- Sync battery pack: ¾x3-½x4-½"
- USB 2.0 plug: 1x5x2"
- Weight: 10.7 oz.
- Material: Rechargeable battery lithium polymer, composite with rubberized shell (waterproof)
- Made in China