. The Slim Jim beaded stripe
of Hickey Freeman's suit rests on a bed of all-season worsted wool
that is finished with a smooth hand and subdued luster.
- From the beginning in 1899, Jacob Freeman and Jeremiah Hickey created a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Lightweight canvas chest piece has shape built into it to withstand repeated dry cleaning and hard wear
- Hand-tailored armholes, shoulder settings, vents, buttonholes and bar tacks for a precise fit that feels like a second skin
- Length: Regular 31", Long 33" (based on size 42)
- Made in United States of America
- Return information
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >