About Sebago Old Town Leather Boat Shoes (For Women)
Closeouts. Named after the famous wooden canoe and just as handsomely crafted, Sebago's Old Town leather boat shoes feature handsewn moccasin construction for a custom comfort fit.
- Since 1946, Sebago has been crafting comfortable performance shoes that stand up to the rigors of boating and other water adventures
- Sebago's casually minded styles hold their own in ocean or urban voyages
- Handsewn moccasin construction creates a flexible mold around your foot for a custom comfort fit
- Burnished leather upper with wax finish
- Functional rawhide laces
- Cushioned leather-lined footbed
- EVA heel cup
- Siped rubber outsole for slip control on decks or in deluges
- Heel: ¾"
- Medium width
- Made in Dominican Republic
- Runs large, order ½ size smaller.
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide