Reviewed by Jim from New England on Thursday, November 26, 2015
I bought a couple of these shirts last winter and am so pleased with them that I bought a couple more this year. They are well tailored from the best cloth that I have found. This 9oz material far exceeds the quality of any other shirts that I have. That includes Bean, Penney and the original Woolri...
4.5773195Based on 97 reviews:Overall:
Your search for "" returned reviews for Moose-Creek-Heather-Chamois-Shirt-9-oz-Long-Sleeve-For-Men
Reviewed by Ben from PDX on Monday, January 25, 2016
1. This shirt seems to be built really well, good stitching and clean cotton fabric
2. quite Heavy material, I find myself rolling up the sleeves if I go indoors with it on
3. very comfortable and warm
4. pairs well with any undershirt and vests or large jackets to go over.
1. it being cotton, the thing will shrink substantially so you have to be careful about using the dryer (the shirt comes large and then shrinks to size - but I assume it will continue to shrink over washings)
2. I don't know if this is a positive or negative but the cut is a little odd, think 90's baggy/boxy which makes it really comfortable but not form fitting in the slightest with roomy arms and tight cuffs