Information about Icelantic Da Nollie Alpine Skis - Twin Tip
. With a twin tip design and the pop of a Nollie-Flex core, Icelantic Da Nollie alpine skis are perfect for all-mountain skiing and hitting the park.
- Best use: Park, all mountain
- Twin tip
- Nylon top sheet
- Poplar wood Nollie-Flex core
- Durasurf 4001 Sintered P-Tex base
- Sidecut dimensions: 118/88/11/8mm
- Turn radius: 16m
- Weight: 6 lb. 8 oz. pr. (based on 160)
- Core: Poplar wood
- Made in USA
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >