Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by 1Outdoor1 from Raleigh, NC on Friday, February 15, 2013
Based on 39 reviews:
. Asolo's Power Matic 250 nubuck backpacking boots are supportive enough for long days on the trail and tough enough to tackle the roughest terrain. The Power Matic sole utilizes three different polyurethane
densities to maximize stability and reduce fatigue.
- Nubuck upper with gusseted tongue that helps keep out dirt and debris
- Textile lining
- Removable EVA-cushioned footbed
- High-density EVA midsole provides maximum stability
- Medium-density heel reduces shock and resulting fatigue
- Vibram® rubber outsole with high-density arch area for superior support
- Weight: 3 lb. 2 oz. pr.
- Medium width
- Made in Romania
- Visit our Hiking Footwear Guide