Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Jeff SoCal from SoCal on Saturday, July 23, 2011
Based on 21 reviews:
Far from its coarse, burlap-based origins, the hopsack weave creates intriguing visual interest on this Jack Victor blazer of smooth, year-round weight wool.
- Jack Victor is a respected Canadian designer in business since 1913
- Classical tailoring with elegant updates
- Fabrics come from the best mills in Italy
- Bi-stretch woven interlinings are made of superior Italian canvas
- Iridescent lining
- Two-button front
- Side vents
- Made in Canada
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >