Information about Easton SV2B V12 Ozone Fastpitch Softball Bat
. One of the strongest aluminum bats on the market, the Easton SV2B V12 Ozone fastpitch softball bat features exclusive V12 scandium alloy, designed to optimize strength without sacrificing power, speed and balance.
- -12.5 length-to-weight ratio
- Exclusive V12 scandium alloy optimizes the levels of 12 key elements to maximize the aluminum alloy formulation
- One of the most durable aluminum bats on the market, reaching strength and toughness levels never before realized in alloy bat technology
- O-Zone Optimal Hitting Zone Technology helps you make better, more consistent contact
- Ultra-thin 29/32" tapered handle with Pro-Tack grip
- Evenly balanced for maximum swing speed
- All aluminum 98 MPH bats comply with all major softball association current Bat Performance Standards – ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, SSUSA, and ISF
- Handle flex rating: 100
- VRS rating: 80
- Hitting area rating: 85
- Swing weight (M.O.I.) rating: 60
- Barrel diameter: 2-1/4"
- Weight: 1 lb. 5 oz.
- Material: Aluminum
- Made in China
- US shipments only