. The vintage wax leather brim of this Kakadu Coolongatta leather hat give it a versatility in design and function that will last for years to come.
- Developed for the rugged terrain of Australia, expect adventure-ready quality from Kakadu hats, made to be crushable, packable, lasting and durable
- Leather has a wax finish for protection against wet weather
- Ventilated crown
- Wide brim offers UPF 50+ protection for your head, neck and face
- Crown is bordered with a stitched, two-tone leather strap with a silver-tone logo
- Chinstrap tabs on the inner brim allow you to attach your own chinstrap
- Brim: 2-3/4"
- Crown: 4"
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Material: Leather
- Care: Spot clean
- Made in China
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >