. A sensational backcountry performer with the stiffness of an alpine boot, Black Diamond Equipment's Factor AT ski boot delivers excellent power transfer for aggressive skiers who alternate between in- and out-of-bounds terrain.
- Backcountry magazine 2010 Editor's Choice award winner
- Inner liner equipped with BOA® closure system for better power transfer and improved heel retention
- Triax-Pro frame has a Flex Index of 130, an ultrastiff design for hard-charging skiers
- Walk mode lever offers 20° of resistance-free motion for climbs
- Adjustable forward lean and lateral canting
- Lugged AT Sole Block compatible with Dynafit bindings available from manufacturer (Alpine Sole Block included)
- Made in Thailand
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.
- US shipments only