. Freeheel skiers looking for comfort without sacrificing power will feel right at home in Black Diamond Equipment's Push telemark ski boots. They're stiff enough to drive wide skis on demanding terrain, and a BOA®-laced liner offers a customized fit.
- Backcountry magazine Editor's Choice winner
- Power Fit Light liner equipped with BOA® closure system for better power and improved heel retention
- Triax Performance frame with a flex index of 110 for a balanced flex and medium stiffness
- Adjustable forward lean and lateral canting
- Made in Thailand or Taiwan
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- US shipments only