. Subtle stripes and threads of blue permeate the taupe tweed
background of this linen-wool sport coat from John Varvatos Star USA -- partially lined for light summer wear.
- John Varvatos Star USA is a brand that marries Old-World craftsmanship and superb tailoring with modern textiles and the designer's passion for anything rock ‘n roll
- Named GQ Designer of the Year in 2007
- Narrow notched lapels accentuate the masculine cut, with broader shoulders and trimmer waist
- Two-button front
- Side vents
- Lyon model
- Length: Short 29", Regular 30", Long 32" (based on size 42)
- Fabric: 48% linen, 40% wool, 10% nylon, 2% polyester; partially lined
- Lining: Acetate
- Care: Dry clean
- Made in Mexico
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >