. Only the faintest of plaid patterns materialize among the threads of this tweedy sport coat from John Varvatos Star USA -- a smooth, visually textured blend of wool and linen
that's partially lined for comfortable warm-weather wear.
- John Varvatos Star USA is a brand that marries old world craftsmanship and superb tailoring with modern textiles and the designer's passion for anything rock ‘n roll
- Named GQ Designer of the Year in 2007
- Narrow peak lapels accentuate the masculine cut, with broader shoulders and trimmer waist
- Two-button front
- Side vents
- Length: Short 30", Regular 31", Long 33" (based on size 42)
- Fabric: 80% wool, 13% linen, 7% nylon; partially lined
- Lining: Acetate
- Care: Dry clean
- Made in Mexico
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >