. With the right layers beneath it, tweed
is a fabric that can be nicely peppered into a gentleman's wardrobe, and this John Varvatos Star USA sport coat keeps this classic Scottish-inspired fabric light, smooth and sophisticated.
- John Varvatos Star USA is a brand that marries old world craftsmanship and superb tailoring with modern textiles and the designer's passion for anything rock ‘n roll
- Named GQ Designer of the Year in 2007
- Narrow notched lapels accentuate the masculine cut, with broader shoulders and trimmer waist
- Two-button front
- Side vents
- Length: Short 29", Regular 30", Long 32" (based on size 42)
- Fabric: Wool; partially lined
- Lining: 56% acetate, 44% viscose
- Care: Dry clean
- Made in Mexico
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >