. If your preference in sport coats leans toward the unconventional, John Varvatos Star USA would like to suggest this adventurous windowpane
. From the unexpected fabric (a waffled wool blend sporting the unlikely texture of seersucker) to the equally surprising leather elbow patches and collar underlining, this sport coat will get you noticed in a very good way.
- John Varvatos Star USA is a brand that marries old world craftsmanship and superb tailoring with modern textiles and the designer's passion for anything rock ‘n roll
- Named GQ Designer of the Year in 2007
- Leather under collar and elbows
- Notched lapels
- Two-button front
- Side vents
- Length: Short 29", Regular 30", Long 32" (based on size 42)
- Fabric: 57% wool, 40% polyester, 3% Lycra®; fully lined
- Lining: 56% acetate, 44% viscose
- Care: Dry clean
- Made in Mexico
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >