. Watch connoisseurs can keep their fine timepiece accurately set in Orbita's Casetta watch winder, a battery-powered unit set in an elegant case made of lacquered, exotic hardwood.
- Microprocessor in unit gently rotates watch once every 10 minutes
- Nine programming selections allow you to set the direction and number of turns per day
- Suede-lined, hinged case with glass viewing port has gold-plated hinges and magnetic latch
- Five-year lithium battery included
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 5x6-1/4x6-1/4"
- Weight: 3 lb. 14 oz.
- Material: Macassar, mahogany, poplar burl, Brazil rosewood
- Watch not included
- Made in United States of America