. OluKai's Kama Hele shoes fortify your feet with their durable suede upper, quick-drying polyester
mesh lining and grippy, lugged rubber outsole.
- Inspired by the feeling of bare feet in wet sand, OluKia’s anatomically contoured footbeds draw on the essence of nature to provide optimal arch support, heel stability and toe freedom
- Meticulously decorated with details that honor island culture and heritage, and reflect an ocean lifestyle
- Suede upper with contrast stitching and embossed details
- Breathable polyester stretch-mesh collar
- Recycled polyester mesh lining wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Anatomical dual-density Eco-Cell insole is perforated for breathability
- Durable wire-brushed rubber toe cap and heel
- Rugged ESS shank plate rock protection
- Rubber outsole with aggressive multidirectional lugs
- Made in China
- Runs small, order 1/2 size larger
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
- We’ve been monitoring this product and listening to your comments. After a reevaluation of these shoes we’ve found them to run small. As of 1/18/2012 we recommend that you order ½ size larger.
- US shipments only