Information about GV2 by Gevril Powerball Big Date Watch - Black Steel
. Two numbered, independently moving dials combine to creatively display the date on GV2 by Gevril's Powerball Big Date black steel watch; other unique details include the bright, bubbly hands and bold color choices.
- Gevril brand:
- Internationally recognized for unsurpassed style and refinement
- In 1758, a royal mandate made Jacques Gevril watchmaker to the Spanish Crown
- Gevril timepieces are known for their impeccable quality and beauty, and are displayed in museums across Europe
- Each timepiece is individually bench-crafted by a group of elite watchmakers who work in a meticulous environment under laser-quality light
- GV2 by Gevril of Switzerland
- Complimentary jewelry case:
- Lacquered rosewood finish
- Smooth-working brass-button latch
- Felt-lined with compartments for watch, rings, cufflinks, etc.
- Box: 3-3/8x7-3/8x5-3/8"
- Luminous oversized numbers and unique hands
- Center date window
- Case diameter: 45mm
- Face diameter: 40.5mm
- Made in Switzerland
- Visit our Watches Guide