Information about GV2 by Gevril XO Submarine Watch - Rose Gold
. GV2 by Gevril's XO Submarine mechanical watch combines a highly modern aesthetic with high-shine rose gold accents and Gevril's 250 years of Swiss watchmaking expertise to create a truly unique timepiece.
- Gevril brand:
- Internationally recognized for unsurpassed style and refinement
- In 1758, a royal mandate made Jacques Gevril watchmaker to the Spanish Crown
- Gevril timepieces are known for their impeccable quality and beauty, and are displayed in museums across Europe
- Each timepiece is individually bench-crafted by a group of elite watchmakers who work in a meticulous environment under laser-quality light
- GV2 by Gevril of Switzerland
- Complimentary jewelry case:
- Lacquered rosewood finish
- Smooth-working brass-button latch
- Felt-lined with compartments for watch, rings, cufflinks, etc.
- Box: 3-3/8x7-3/8x5-3/8"
- Box material: MDF wood (multi-density fiberboard)
- Oversized numerals
- Date window at three o'clock
- Moon phase window
- Made in Switzerland
- Visit our Watches Guide