. Unmistakably English, this classic wool pea coat from Montgomery by John Partridge is a perennial wardrobe winner -- for the country gentleman or sharp urban dresser.
- Handmade in England to honor Field Marshall Montgomery's service during the Second World War
- Classic double-faced fabric represents two layers woven together (not glued)
- All seams bound in tonal edging
- Pea-coat buttons with anchor motifs
- Wide welt pockets
- Sleeve belts
- Montgomery by John Partridge of England
- Made in United Kingdom
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >