About Garmont Helium AT Ski Boots - Dynafit Compatible, G-Fit Liner (For Men)
Closeouts. Helium AT ski boots are Garmont's best performing lightweight boot for ski mountaineering. They feature Garmont's exclusive overlap shell for great downhill performance, climbing and skinning.
- Wrap overlap design allows cuff and lower shell to move independently for easy touring and precise downhill performance
- Compatible with Dynafit binding systems
- Thermoformable G-Fit High liner uses three different densities of foam and can be heat-molded to the shape of your foot
- Adjustable cant
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.