Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Judy from Downingtown, PA on Sunday, December 04, 2011
Based on 13 reviews:
. BIA Cordon Bleu's Sweep cereal bowls are as elegant as they are classic, crafted of chip- and thermal-shock-resistant porcelain for years of use.
- Based in California, BIA Cordon Bleu is a celebrated manufacturer of fine porcelain and stoneware bakeware and dinnerware
- Classic and contemporary shapes are enhanced by unique glazing techniques
- Porcelain is fired at high temperatures, making it non-porous and hygienic
- Won't absorb fats, odors or bacteria
- Chip- and thermal-shock resistant
- Durable enough to use in the oven, freezer and fridge
- Set of four
- Height: 3-1/8"
- Diameter: 5-1/2"
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Material: Porcelain
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Made in Indonesia