About Ojai Tie-Dye V-Neck Shirt - Short Sleeve (For Women)
Closeouts. A batik dying process suffuses Ojai's tie-dye V-neck shirt with an arresting pattern, and a hint of stretch offers comfort.
- Ojai is a Chumash Indian word for moon, and the name of a California valley noted for its pink sunset
- Ojai apparel combines inspiration from nature with an active spirit to make stylish, functional clothes with some of the finest fabrics in the world
- Hand-batiked dying process lends a unique color and pattern
- Four-way stretch for comfort, mobility and shape retention
- Stylish unfinished edge at V-neck, sleeves and hem
- Trim Fit
- Made in Indonesia
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >