Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Tony from United Arab Emirates on Thursday, January 5, 2012
Based on 7 reviews:
. This Hickey Freeman suit features sleek beaded stripes resting on a bed of all-season worsted wool
that is finished with a smooth hand and subdued luster.
- From their beginnings in 1899, Jacob Freeman and Jeremiah Hickey strived to create a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles are from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Lightweight canvas chest piece has shape built into it to withstand repeated dry cleaning and hard wear
- Hand-tailored armholes, shoulder settings, vents, buttonholes and bar tacks for a precise fit that feels like a second skin
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >