. A wonderful sport coat for the man who wears blue with distinction, Hickey Freeman's worsted wool
sport coat is a fine imported plaid with a subtly vibrant accent of red windowpanes.
- From their beginnings in 1899, Jacob Freeman and Jeremiah Hickey strived to create a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles are from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Lightweight canvas chest piece has shape built into it to withstand repeated dry cleaning and hard wear
- Hand-tailored armholes, shoulder settings, vents, buttonholes and bar tacks for a precise fit that feels like a second skin
- Length: Short 30", Regular 31", Long 33"
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >