Information about Hickey Freeman Plaid Sport Coat - Worsted Wool (For Men)
Closeouts. A wonderful sport coat for the man who wears blue with distinction, Hickey Freeman's worsted wool sport coat is a fine imported plaid with a subtly vibrant accent of red windowpanes.
- From their beginnings in 1899, Jacob Freeman and Jeremiah Hickey strived to create a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles are from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Lightweight canvas chest piece has shape built into it to withstand repeated dry cleaning and hard wear
- Hand-tailored armholes, shoulder settings, vents, buttonholes and bar tacks for a precise fit that feels like a second skin
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide