Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Boston Bicycler from Boston, MA on Monday, August 06, 2012
Based on 10 reviews:
. Hickey Freeman's solid suit uses fine imported worsted wool
and features precision tailoring for a fine addition to your wardrobe that can be worn year-round.
- From their beginnings in 1899, Jacob Freeman and Jeremiah Hickey strived to create a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles are from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Lightweight canvas chest piece has shape built into it to withstand repeated dry cleaning and hard wear
- Hand-tailored armholes, shoulder settings, vents, buttonholes and bar tacks for a precise fit that feels like a second skin
- Three inner pockets
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >