. From the pedigree of the exterior of Hickey Freeman's Classic car coat, you'd never guess its secret -- it's specially made Loro Piana windproof storm system fabric, complete with Rain System water-repelling treatment and exclusive hydrophillic membranes that are breathable and water resistant.
- From their beginnings in 1899, Jacob Freeman and Jeremiah Hickey strived to create a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles are from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Loro Piana fabrics are created in exclusive Italian mills, using the best raw materials in the world and weaving them into fine fabrics sought the world over
- Rain System treatment protects not only from moisture, but also stains, dirt and dust
- Shell has two-way zip under the leather-lined button front, slant hand pockets, and generous back vent for comfort
- Zip-out liner is lightly insulated
- Made in China
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >