. Think fine corduroy without wales and you'll easily imagine the richly napped texture of this natty sport coat -- a handsomely tailored original from Hart, Schaffner & Marx.
- Founded in a Chicago storefront in 1887, Hart, Schaffner & Marx (HSM) went on to become a world-renowned men's clothier with an unwavering commitment to excellence
- Substantial fabric has a corduroy-like nap without wales
- Patch pockets
- Beautifully finished interior with taped seams and buggy lining across back shoulders and down front sides
- Functional buttons on sleeves
- Contrast under collar
- Two interior welt pockets and one snap-flap pocket for cell
- Length: 30" (based on size large)
- Made in China
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >