. Mountainsmith's Monotrek trekking pole pulls double duty on your hike by lending shock-absorbing support on rough trails and acting as a camera mount; just screw off the top grip to reveal a threaded bolt with locking ring.
- Foam grip with wrist strap
- Top grip unscrews for use as a camera mount
- Lightweight, three-section aluminum shaft with twist locks for easy adjusting
- Anti-shock mechanism absorbs shocks and jolts
- Rubberized tip on the end of the pole can be pulled off to expose a durable carbide tip
- Length: 28" to 54"
- Made in China
- Visit our Hiking Guide