. Famous for consistently excellent quality, Bills Khakis occasionally introduces an element of the unexpected, like the Crawford poplin
pants -- a limited-edition hunting model with double-faced contrast in high-wear areas and also in the rounded patch pockets.
- Bills Khakis meets rigorous, army-issue standards
- Sturdy cotton is combed for comfort and equipped with stretch, stain repellency and water resistance
- Flat front
- Solid waistband construction
- Heavy brass zipper
- Deep drill-cloth pockets
- Quarter-top side pockets
- Rounded, button-flap patch pockets in back
- Double-faced reinforcements in front and back leg
- Made in United States of America fabric imported
- Visit our Pant Fit Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >