. Army issue takes on a sporting, upscale demeanor in Bills Khakis' M2 Tweed pants, made from a rugged cotton fabric woven from an olive drab Glen plaid
with russet windowpanes.
- Bills Khakis meets rigorous, army-issue standards
- The M2 pant style has a flat front and is 1" less full in the rise, seat and leg
- Stout 8.5 oz. cotton is combed for comfort and equipped with stretch, stain repellency and water resistance
- Solid waistband construction
- Heavy brass zipper
- Deep drill-cloth pockets
- Discreet waistband pocket
- Welted button-tab pockets in back
- Made in United States of America (fabric imported)
- Visit our Pant Fit Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >