Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Emily from Dayton, oh on Sunday, May 13, 2012
Based on 13 reviews:
. Offering lightweight comfort for long day hikes, the Gregory Miwok 22 backpack has two compartments, back panel access to your hydration reservoir, and Aero-Mesh padding to help you stay dry when you get sweaty.
- BioSync Active Trail Suspension uses flexible tendons on the shoulders and waistbelt so the pack moves with the body
- Internal compression system lets you move the pack closer to your back when the volume of the hydration reservoir decreases
- Zip access from the back panel for loading and filling a three-liter hydration reservoir (bladder not included)
- Moisture-wicking Aero-mesh back panel, shoulder straps and waistbelt
- Internal mesh organizer pockets
- Fleece-lined media pocket
- Expandable front stretch mesh pocket with three-point compression system
- Side mesh pockets
- Two zip waistbelt pockets
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Reflective trim
- Made in Philippines
- Visit our Backpacks Guide
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to South Korea.
- Cannot ship to China