Most Helpful 3-Star Review
Reviewed by Hiking and Climbing from Knoxville on Wednesday, May 01, 2013
Based on 1 reviews:
. A versatile daypack with plenty of space, the Gregory Angora
26 backpack has plentiful storage, two compartments and a sleeve that can hold a hydration bladder or a laptop up to 17".
- Top-loading main compartment with offset zipper for easy access
- Secondary compartment with hydration sleeve also accommodates most 17" laptops
- 3D foam padded back panel with moisture-wicking mesh
- Ergonomic, curved, padded shoulder straps with moisture-wicking mesh are designed to fit a woman's body
- Internal mesh zip pocket
- Adjustable loops hold ice axe or trekking poles
- Top stash pocket with key clip
- Front gusseted pocket
- Side compression straps
- Side mesh pocket
- Adjustable sternum strap and waistbelt
- Includes 3x6" removable zip pouch
- Fits most torsos
- Made in Philippines
- Visit our Backpacks Guide
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to South Korea.
- Cannot ship to China