Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by oregon hiker from central Oregon on Saturday, June 22, 2013
Based on 1 reviews:
. Scramble comfortably to that high alpine cirque with the stability of Gregory's Cirque 30 backpack. A low-profile waistbelt offers extra mobility, and the main compartment can be accessed from the top or the side.
- Women-specific harness, waistbelt and molded foam back panel
- Fusion LTS suspension stabilizes the load on your back
- Wraptor Stabilizer pulls the back panel of the pack towards the lumbar area to reduce bounce
- Low-profile waistbelt for full range of motion
- Dual hydration ports and interior reservoir sleeve (reservoir not included)
- Main compartment zipper runs the length of the pack for easy access
- Large front zip pocket
- Top stash pocket with key clip
- Top and side compression straps
- Gear loop and zip pocket on waistbelt
- Dual side mesh water bottle pockets
- Adjustable ice axe/trekking pole loops can be tucked away when not in use
- Abrasion-resistant 1680 denier ballistic nylon bottom panel
- Made in Philippines
- Visit our Backpacks Guide
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to South Korea.
- Cannot ship to China