Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Bushwack from Montana on Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Based on 10 reviews:
. With compartments for all your gear and a design that makes it easy to find it all, Gregory's Tarne 36 backpack is the choice for long days and challenging trips to the high alpine.
- Fusion LTS (Load Transfer Suspension) system stabilizes pack and allows for full range of motion
- Molded foam back panel
- 3D foam harness and waistbelt
- Dual hydration ports and interior reservoir sleeve (reservoir not included)
- Zipper runs down side of pack for easy access to main compartment
- Top and front zip pockets
- Side compression straps
- Zip pocket on waistbelt
- Dual side mesh water bottle pockets
- Adjustable ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Abrasion-resistant 1680 denier ballistic nylon bottom panel
- Made in Philippines
- Visit our Backpacks Guide
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to South Korea.
- Cannot ship to China