About Lowe Alpine Nanon 35:40 Backpack - Internal Frame
Closeouts. Built for weight-conscious day hikers who want load-carrying comfort, Lowe Alpine's Nanon 35:40 backpack is constructed of lightweight Dyneema® ripstop nylon. The Hyperlite Centro back adjustment and Adaptive Fit waistbelt ensure a great fit.
- Dyneema® fabric is made of polyethylene fibers and is exceptionally strong, durable, and lightweight
- Hyperlite Centro adjustable back system with Airflow mesh for excellent support and carrying comfort
- Lightweight Adaptive Fit waistbelt with zip pockets adapts to your unique shape
- Top-loading main compartment with spindrift collar
- Floating lid with internal and external zip pockets and lash points
- Large stretch side pockets
- Front compression pouch with zip pocket
- Trekking pole and ice axe attachment loops
- Hydration system compatible (bladder not included)
- Side compression straps
- Internal frame
- Fits torsos: 16-21"
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Backpack Guide