. A little bit of texture softens up Mountain Hardwear's Nazca jacket, a lightweight, fully waterproof design with a waterproof breathable Dry.Q Elite membrane
, ventilating pit zips, and brushed
tricot lining for comfort and warmth.
- Dry.Q Elite waterproof breathable membrane is air-permeable and immediately begins moving moisture away from the body
- Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Brimmed, helmet-compatible hood
- Brushed chin guard and tricot lining in upper back and sleeves
- Zip chest and hand pockets with brushed mesh lining
- Waterproof rating: 40,000mm
- Breathable rating: 30,000
- Classic Fit
- Made in China
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >