. Mountain Hardwear's Kelvinator down jacket has 650 fill power
goose down insulation that seals in heat when you're playing in the mountains or hanging out at camp, and packs down small and light when you're on the trail.
- 650 fill power goose down insulation
- Ripstop nylon shell with DWR (durable water repellent) treatment
- Articulated, insulated hood
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Microfleece-lined chin guard
- Internal zip security and mesh pockets
- Elasticized cuffs with touch-fasten adjustment
- Dual drawcords in hem
- Includes drawcord stuff sack
- Made in China
- Visit our Down/Synthetic Insulation Guide
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >